Functions and Responsibilities
- In charge of expertise and teaching Informatics, Computer Science-oriented subjects in undergraduate training programs of the majors: Mathematics Informatics, Management Information System;
- Participating in teaching Calculus 1, Calculus 2, Calculus 3, Algebra, Statistical and Probability, Computing Methods;
- Participating in teaching subjects in the Masters of Applied Mathematics and doctoral topics in Calculus, Analytical Calculus, and Applied Mathematics (if required by the Department in charge of training those majors);
- Master Degree Program in Mathematical Foundations for Informatics (62.46.01.10).
- Doctoral Degree Program in Mathematical Foundations for Informatics (62.46.01.10).