Areas of Expertise
Research on applied mathematics and the ability to apply mathematics to solve problems arising in reality. Some main research directions of the Department:
- Scientific calculation
- Numerical solutions to problems of the mechanical form.
- Data mining, machine learning,
- Image processing,
- Optimal control, propulsion system,
- Modeling complex systems.
- Optimization methods and applications
- Multi-objective optimization,
- Non-convex planning, DC planning,
- Network optimization problems,
- Methods for solving large-scale optimization problems,
- Optimization problems applied in financial economics, transportation, telecommunications, agriculture, health…
- Stochastic process
- Financial mathematics,
- Data analysis and experimental planning,
- Simulation of a stochastic process in a complex system,
- Stochastic process and applications.