At Solution & Technology Unit, our work is math/computer science heavy and requires knowledge of algorithms, programming, distributed systems and machine learning. We have many positions available for those who are interested in learning about artificial intelligence, deep learning, as well as creating smart applications for customers in a variety of markets.
This is an AWESOME opportunity to do a training in AI and learn on the job how to:
- Develop highly scalable classifiers and tools leveraging machine learning, data regression, and rule based models.
- Suggest, collect and synthesize requirements and create effective feature roadmap.
- Adapt standard machine learning methods to exploit modern parallel environments (e.g. distributed clusters, etc.)
- Code AI deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics and Informatics, Information Technology or related technical field.
- Familiar with programming languages such as C/C++, Java, Perl, Python, R, etc. (with minimum 1 year of hands-on experience).
- Experience with OO design and common design pattern.
- Knowledge with data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, complexity analysis and mathematic.
- Curiosity and willingness to multi-task and learn new technologies quickly.
- Good communication skills and creative thinking.
- TOEIC 550 or equivalent.
Additional Skills Preferred (but not required):
Written and verbal technical communication skills with an ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
Hot line: 0987 992 549
Deadline for CV submission: 31/08/2018
[Nguồn tin: Anh Lê Anh Dũng, cựu sinh viên Toán Tin K44, hiện là Giám Đốc Bộ phận FSS.Tool, của Fsoft]