We are looking for a full-stack developer, who will be responsible for the entire development lifecycle of the company's products and projects. The task of the developer will be to build and develop the product from the idea stage until the product is fully perfected. You will be able to define issues and ideas for the product yourself, work directly with other team members to unify and develop a new feature for the company's products.
Duties and responsibilities
Below will be a specific description for your work:
- Develop a GIS Web Application with the latest technology with UI / UX good, user-friendly, using Devops for faster delivery products and projects.
- Participate in product development process including evaluation and design, development, testing and deployment. Apply Agile software development to create reactive application.
- Be involved in working directly with the company's customers and partners
- Contribute and support the team to create an environment that works best for you and other colleagues at SkymapGlobal.
- Experience developing server application with PHP Laravel Framework, PostgreSQL, PostGIS, Spring Framework
- Experience developing Data Driven Application using Apache Spark, ElasticSearch
- Experience developing Report-based Application using JasperReports
- Experience developing map application using Leaflet, Openlayer or Google Maps.
- Experience with VueJS
- Experience with Google Maps/ Geolocation service
- Familiar with compiling/bundling process: Gulp/ webpack etc.
- Having experience with GIS is a plus.
- Having good English skills is a plus.
- Willing to working on site at Singapore, India.
- Young, modern and open working environment. Spacious office space, convenient traffic at the city center.
- Working clothes are free and comfortable.
- Work hard, and play harder: There are lots of sports activities and after-hours exchanges for you to choose from.
- Clearly named road map, with maximum support to fulfill your personal goals.
- Deeply trained in specialty and soft skills for career development.
- Working time from 8:30 to 18:00. 5 days / week.
- Other regimes according to Vietnamese regulations.