🎯 Basic Qualifications
Work with the product team to apply A.I/Machine Learning for E-commerce product discovery: product filtering & searching, recommendation, personalization, search relevance optimization.
• Apply research methodologies to identify the appropriate AI/ML architectures and models for the above stated problem(s) at hand, and lead proof of concept implementations to ensure feasibility of identified solutions.
• Monitor the effectiveness of all implemented AI/ML solutions and recommend/implement the needed revisions to enhance their efficiencies and operations.
• Data acquisition and cleansing, data analysis, modeling and related algorithm development. •
Works closely with a team of business analyst, software engineers to design, develop machine learning models and pipelines, feature engineerings and optimization and release the A.I features to a wide range of E-commerce merchants.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
• A minimum of 3 years's experience of working in A.I/Machine Learning field.
• Established skills in Problem Solving and Critical Thinking.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex concept/information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
• Good understanding of machine learning & deep learning concepts and algorithms, various statistical techniques, and experimentation analysis workflows.
• Proficient and experienced in scripting languages and have rapid prototyping skills, that is, fluency in SQL, Python, Spark, etc. among others.
• Ability to quickly read and understand cutting-edge papers in related fields.
• Master/Ph.D with a focus in A.I/Machine Learning.
• Having track record of researching of topics of E-commerce learning to rank applied to recommendations, personalization, search query relevance problems.
• Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services AI/Machine Learning stacks such as AWS SageMaker, etc.
• 100% remote culture. Live and work from wherever you feel happiest
• 13th-month salary and performance bonus
• Day-off: 14 days/year and Vietnam holidays
• Macbook provided after probation period
• Bao Viet Health Care Insurance (after 3-month in the role)
• Monthly company party and quarterly company trip
• Free online learning and Reimbursement for selected courses.
• Free access to the co-working space
• Annual health checks
• Allowance for gyms, fitness, yoga plus cash bonuses for lots of occasions around the year •
Great chance to improve your expertise/skills and English communication via international exposure
• Get support and work with talented and friendly members •
From Monday to Friday with working time 8:00AM to 5:00PM
OVERVIEW - BOOST COMMERCE
Boost Commerce is a leading fully-remote team of Shopify experts that place customers' growth and trust on top. At Boost, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other and contribute with great care. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, perspectives, and especially locations. As Boosters, we are fervent believers in the philosophy that people should be able to live anywhere they want - and work from anywhere they can. Though spreading in 5 countries and 11 cities, together we create an environment that values flexibility, autonomy, and trust. •
Our Product Filter & Search is a leading site search and navigation solution in Shopify, used by +10,000 merchants worldwide to grow sales and elevate their search solution. Only Boost Product Filter & Search offers a secure, enterprise-grade quality for both SMB and Shopify Plus stores that can scale with leading B2C brands in the world. It enables shoppers to find their desired products in milliseconds, without any hassle. •