JOB TITTLE: IT Staff (Project Management)
DEPARTMENT Information Technology
WORKING LOCATION: Hanoi
REPORTING LINE: IT Supervisor
RELATIONS IN JOB:
- Other IT teams
- Seek for information about IT available resources, solution
- All departments
- Get user's requirements, needs
- Do operation & business analysis, design workflow
- Manage issues, changes
- Evaluate IT solution for functional departments
- Get better knowledge about customer's business, requirement
MAIN JOB PURPOSE: - Manage IT Projects
CHALLENGES IN JOB: - Controlling timeline, potential risks
- Follow company authorization matrix
- Get, gather, consult with related parties to unify requirement
- Make project planning on crucial aspects of project, including time, cost, scope, resource, quality, risk, communication
- Create and maintain the project documents
- Monitor the overall timeline, take immediate actions to overcome challenges which can impact to progress
- Arrange regular meeting with project team to review progress, arrange ad-hoc discussion with all related parties to build up action plan or counter measure to keep the project on track.
- Plan, lead and control project progress by allocate appropriate resources.
- Work in details with internal/external parties to recognize project risks.
- Control IT project implementation: timeline, resources and risk management. Co-operate with all related parties to make sure project runs smoothly.
- Arrange training seminars for IT developers to understand multiple business flows
- Any other expertise tasks as per assignment from IT PM supervisor/IT PM Assistant Manager JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduated from University/College with a major in: information technology, telecommunication, computer science or equivalent Experience
- Good knowledge about Project Management of related professional
- At least 1 year experience at Business Analyst Professional Skill
- English communication (verbal and written)
- Customer-focused mindset
- Good with Microsoft Office, Excel Soft Skill
- Communication, negotiation, organization, presentation, teamwork, positive attitude and willingness to learn