We are looking for internships to join our team to analyze and interpret (big) data from our research projects such as the 1000 Vietnamese Genomes Project. You will also develop pipelines and tools, implement services for an innovative data sharing platform for biomedical research. You will work on an open source platform that enables users to use data and computing resources easily from various providers.
Work location: Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Work type: Internship
Qualifications & Skills:
- Good at some programming languages such as Python, Java, C/C++, R, SQL.
- Good at algorithms and maths/statistics.
- Basic knowledge of machine learning and/or deep learning.
- Familiarity with Linux and/or MacOS.
- Good analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Current student pursuing a bachelor or master’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Majors in Computer Science, Statistics, Bioinformatics, Bioengineering.
- Experience with machine learning and/or deep learning.
- Experience in employing high performance computing to solve computing problems.
- Experience with or willing to learn: big data, bioinformatics tools and techniques.